- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve my content , products and services and to help me better understand my visitor requirements and interests;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Description of cookies
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
|Cookie||Owner||Purpose for the cookie|
|wordpress_test_cookie||WordPress||These cookies are essential as they enable you to move around a website and use its features. The information collected through these cookies is only used for this purpose and is never shared or sold on to third parties.|
|Google Analytics||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
|_ck_form||ConvertKit||Cookies are used by our 3rd party ConvertKit to display and manage our email subscription forms on our website. These cookies also help us to monitor and improve the effectiveness of our email forms and to refine the targeting of these campaigns so that we are displaying the most relevant content for each individual. The data collected is never shared with other third parties.|
|EU Cookie Law||This cookie is used to remember a user’s choice about cookies on our website. Where users have previously indicated a preference, that user’s preference will be stored in this cookie.|
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
Want inspiration straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to my newsletter to receive weekly tips and inspiration to keep you moving towards your goals!